If you are a motivated professional, fond of Technology, Innovation, Digital Economy, Entrepreneurship and passionate about the place of women in the digital world, the Bulgarian Center of Women in Technology (BCWT) is the place for you!
- Development of the current BCWT programs
- Development of the BCWT network of members
- Responsible for the communication of BCWT activities
- Preparation and implementation of EU and other projects
- Development and production of information and communication materials
- Development and maintenance of the partners’ network (business, government, academia, and non-governmental sector)
- Event Management (SheLeader@Digital international conference)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- 2+ years of relevant working experience (startup or NGO)
- Strong project management skills
- Basic knowledge of social media & digital marketing
- Autonomous, motivated and fast learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in the preparation and implementation of EU projects will be a plus
- Be part of the booming tech industry, contributing to one of the hottest topics in the field: Women & Technology
- Build your professional business network and work with the most distinguished professionals in the field
- Receive extensive training and an excellent opportunity for personal and professional
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to email@example.com by Thursday 23.01.2020.
The Bulgarian Center of Women in Technology (BCWT) is an organization that inspires, motivates, and supports girls and women to find their place in the digital world. We work to encourage women’s leadership and increase women’s professional participation in the digital industry, science, and entrepreneurship. BCWT initiates and cooperates in the implementation of regional innovative projects, organizes workshops and thematic events and stimulates research collaboration, exchanges of good practices, and resource mobilization in the digital sector. The founders and the members of the Center believe that the more women in Bulgaria and the world become part of the development of the digital industry, the more successful and diverse our products and companies will be in the future.
BCWT is a National Point of Contact of the European Centre for Women and Technology.